Franky vs Allen Walker Franky vs Allen Walker

Loved it

Very talented in the respect of fight pacing and motion blur. A sparse sound score during energy draw and other small parts would've added to tension, but otherwise great ani.

Crank the Universe Crank the Universe

Hmmmm

Tweening was a bit odd looking, but the dance was hilarious. Made moreso by the fact that I hate Soulja Boy. Unlike the review below me, though, it's not because I'm bitter because rappers make money and I don't. I just don't like club/crunk/bling/glam rap, like Lil John, Soulja Boy, etc. But the ani made it mildly funny. Keep working at making everything smoother.

Click the Red Button Click the Red Button

Wow

That blew. Music was annoying for this style of boring, tedious game. Ambient or something more mellow would do better since it's already annoying to play such a silly game. No need to overkill the experience with crap techno/hardcore style junk.

Sting - Over Sting - Over

I believe Bill means...

The little computer arpeggio starting at 44 secs with the echo on it. And I agree, it's a bit too low in tone for this track, really muddies up the low mids. But the idea was good for a change of pace in that section, maybe try to find a sound with a bit less low and bit more high that floats through the high mids instead. Good track overall though.

Blasphem-E responds:

Holy shit, I haven't heard from you in a minute. I'll have a listen to it later when I get home.

EDIT: I see now what you are talking about. Not sure how I missed it in Bill's review.

{l} Reality Check {l} Reality Check

Remember kids...

He could be poppin' his hole right now.

Good track, far better lyricism and recording quality than the competition...if you can call him that. Funny shit how he's so secretive about his whereabouts, his face, his everything but he cries himself into a blind rage when someone tells him he won't find them. In fact, isn't their a video of him extolling the virtues of being transparent and giving out your address and how Spawn was such a weakling for not doing the aforementioned? Too bad he is now saying "You're not gonna find me".

And again, he could be poppin' his hole right now.

linez responds:

thanks for the review...lmao thats how fucking fake that n***a lej is.lol you whats funny old man that n***a almost ya same age.lmao...stay up

Maddness Maddness

Cage much?

Heard the NGHH Comp track vs. Vasheli and that was my first thought: "Dude's got that Palumbo pacing and style." Good job across the board, I need to listen to more of the NGHH stuff when I have time because some of these new names are serious. Keep it up.